Law Office of Riley C. Massey, P.C.
Riley C. Massey
Attorney at Law
Mr. Massey has diverse and extensive experience in business and industry. As a Certified Public Accountant, he audited the financial statements of large publicly traded companies, as well as providing internal audit consulting services and corporate, partnership, and individual income tax preparation and planning. His specialty as a CPA includes real estate and financial services practice areas. He brings his experience as a CPA to each client engagement in the firm, including asset search, valuation, and division in divorce cases, white collar criminal defense, contract formation, and the tax considerations found throughout civil litigation.
Areas of Practice:
- White Collar Criminal Defense
- Civil Trial Law
- Business Formation and Contracts
- Asset Protection
- Tax Planning and Preparation
- Estate Planning
- Wills and Probate
- Real Estate Transactions
- Divorce and Property Allocations
- Construction Law
- Landlord/Tenant Law & Evictions
- Complex financing agreements in banking and private equity
Bachelor's Degrees in Accounting and Finance from Texas Christian University, Fort Worth, Texas.
Master's Degree in Accounting from Texas Christian University, Fort Worth, Texas.
2002 to 2007
Associate financial statement auditor in the Financial Services Group of KPMG Dallas, senior operational accountant in the Real Estate and Corporate Finance Groups at ORIX USA, and senior auditor at KBA Group, LLP.
Juris Doctor, Texas Wesleyan School of Law, Fort Worth, Texas
Managing Partner, Marsala, Massey & Clanton, LLP
Founded Law Office of Riley C. Massey, P.C.
- American Bar Association, 2008 - Present
- Defense Research Institue, 2008 - Present
- Texas Bar Association, 2008 - Present
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Fraternity, 2009 - Present
- American Insitute of Certified Public Accountants, 2007 - Present
- Texas State Society of Certified Public Accountants, 2007 - Present
- Dallas Society of Certified Public Accountants, 2007 - Present
- Order of the Scribes Legal Writing Society, 2011 - Present
Law Office of Daniel J. Clanton, P.C.
Daniel J. Clanton
Areas of Practice:
- Family Law
- Juvenile Law
- Personal Injury Law
- Wrongful Death
- Criminal Defense
Served as an Infantryman in the 101st Airborne Division (Air Assault), Fort Campbell, KY
Served as an AH-64D Apache Longbow Helicopter Pilot in the 3rd Squadron 6th Cavalry Regiment, 2nd Battalion 101st Airborne Division, and 1st Battalion 14th Aviation Regiment
Bachelor of Science summa cum laude in Aeronautics, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, Daytona, FL
Juris Doctor, Texas Wesleyan University Law School, Fort Worth, TX
Founded Marsala, Massey & Clanton, LLP
Founded Daniel J. Clanton, P.C.
- American Bar Association Member, September 2008 – Present
- Texas Bar Association Member, September 2008 – Present
- Tarrant County Bar Association Member, September 2008 – Present
- Tarrant County Young Lawyers Association, September 2008 - Present
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Fraternity, 2009 – Present
- Army Aviation Association of America, 2002 – Present